WE GUARANTY THE BEST SALES EXPERIENCE YOU'LL EVER HAVE. W have everything you need to be on the snow. Personalized instructions on how to operate, care and enjoy your new Ski Doo. Same day pick up. Priority service scheduling. We offer both manufacturer and credit union financing! Package pricing for all accessories and trailer needs. Call or email us today, 207-933-4976 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also message us through facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ReggiesKawasaki/ Our sales and service capabilities has made us Central Mains largest SKI Doo dealer. Give us a try, you wont be disappointed.
The 2017 MULE PRO-FXT side x side has incomparable strength and endless durability backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. engineering knowledge. Go and get the job done with the MULE PRO-FXT side x sides three-passenger Trans Cab™system, or easily convert it to six-passenger mode for a revolutionary new way to work and play. To top it off, the MULE PRO-FX is backed confidently by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- 1 Person. 1 Trip. 1 Minute: With the class-exclusive three to six passenger Trans-Cab™, one person can change seating from three passengers to six passengers in a single one-minute trip around the vehicle.
- Our Fastest, Most Powerful Six-Passenger MULE™ Ever: Massive torque (48 FT-LB) for impressive pulling power; Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for on-demand torque; 2,000-lbs. towing capacity
- Unmatched Performance: Operate multiple powered accessories, utilize abundant lighting for confident driving, and enjoy Electric Power Steering for all-day comfort.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 812cc
- Bore x Stroke: 72.0 x 66.5mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® w/34mm throttle body
- Ignition: Battery and coil
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears and engine braking
- Final Drive: Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential
- Alternator Output (max): 75 amp
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/8.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/8.5/8.7 in.
- Front Tires: 26 x 9.00 R12
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11.00 R12
- Steering: Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic dual 212mm discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic dual 212mm discs with single-piston calipers, mechanical parking brake
- Ground Clearance: 10.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal.
- Turning Radius: 16.0 ft
- Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS): ROPS meets the performance requirements of ISO 3471
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 42.7/22.0 in x 53.7 x 11 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 1000 lb. (3 person) 350 lb. (6 person) 600 lb. maximum capacity for California models
- Load Capacity: 1649 lb.
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Towing Capacity: 2000 lb.
- Lighting: (2) 55/60W sealed-beam headlights, (2) LED auxiliary lights
- Frame Type: Steel tube ladder type
- Overall Length: 133.3 in.
- Overall Width: 64.0 in.
- Overall Height: 79.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 1,889.7 lb.
- Wheelbase: 92.3 in.
- Instruments: Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT and EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps
- Color Choices: Super Black/Candy Lime Green, Firecracker Red
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24 or 36 months
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).